View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I hate to ruin it for you, but I wasn't really joking. Jeff Schwilk has always been pleasant and respectful to me; even when I'm confident Chelene Nightingale was calling me every name in the book, but let's face it, he's a blowhard. A number of his written communications are these wildly exclamatory offerings, not dissimilar to the e-mail he sent about us.

Many of his e-mails during the past year have been in support of this Southern California Coalition that he repeatedly states is composed of mainstream illegal immigration opponents. He's issued mantra-like proclamations that our coalition is strong! and what not. However, I really never got the impression that the "coalition" was even half as important to anyone else, as it was to Chelene and Jeff.

Actually, his e-mail takes one more thing off my To Do list. I was going to contact him in a week or two and ask him to remove Save Our State from his list of coalition participants. I really didn't want us affiliated with an entity that is designed to ostracize a lot of people who have contributed a good deal.
I think it wise to follow up and make sure that SOS has indeed been removed from the So Cal Patriot Coalition.

Also I don't think you really understood my meaning...you're funny...really funny even if you don't intend to be and that is a good thing.