View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 08:24 PM

Maggie, you are new here but I have to tell you that there are many things that have caused the problems today. Some of them started as many as 30 years ago and some came to light in 2008. No one party can be blamed for what we are facing. I don't know if you are too young to politics to realize all of what has gone on.
The big down hill start was when we invaded Iraq for a lie. We also were not in debt when the Clinton Adminstration left office.
Don't you remember in Sept 08, before the Nov election, is when the disaster came to light?
I think I am the only Dem on the forum but I have never been one to vote only party. I vote for the person no matter the party.

Tonight I have been listening to the history of ODonal and some one from NY, Tea Party, and they are worse that anything in office right now. I will let you check out their crendentials. From what I heard I would not vote for either.

Jean , you are so right about there is nothing to vote for but I will not throw a bum out just to elect a new bum.
Remember during the basket ball play offs, someone said "a mad player is a bad player".
That can go for a voter also.