View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Only a fool would send US military to Mexico unless it was a complete invation of the country. I do not want any part of Mexico. I hear there are a few LEO there helping with the drug cartels and I do not approve of that. How long before those are found some place with their heads cut off?
What is more likely is that the US military in Mexico becomes a job program for anchor babies. Remember that the US in Mexico would mean that military personnel there would be preferred for Spanish speakers. The same goes for any LEO we have down there. And since the Hispanic presence in the US is largely the product of corruption, we can assume that any LEO we have down there is headed the same way. After all, it is Mexican organized crime that makes immigration into the US possible at all, their progeny makes it into law enforcement and they swim back to the place they were spawned to reproduce again.

Remember also that we grant special opportunities for immigration for those who join the US military. And so it would be bound to become another immigration program. All in all, a real nightmare in the making.

It also helps to remember what a useless pile the Mexican military is. Even Africans are better represented among the world's professional soldiers from countries that are not Mexico's economic equal.