View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 04:29 AM

Default Hey Guys:

Haven't you been paying attention.

Amnesty is already a reality. Maybe not in the form you want to recognize as legitimate but when you have illegitimacy and corruption to boot it's called a fait accompli.

"They" do it without Congress. "They're" unstoppable. Just look at the record. Immigration laws not being enforced, illegals already granted a 2 year stay, getting in State Tuition, drivers licenses, free hospital, food stamps, welfare, prenatal care, free schooling, free medical coverage, prisoners being released, border still wide open ad infinitim, Uncle Drunkle, and Auntie STILL Here living in public housing, using stolen ID, working, and the head honcho in the Oval office already got his amnesty. driving...................................... Oh, and Cities and Mayors running sanctuary's while Sheriffs like Joe Arpaio are being sued for enforcing the law.

It will keep getting worse until the end of the current administration in 2016.

I gave up on predictions after the last election. Predictions are too unpredictable. Wouldn't surprise me at all if we have ANOTHER illegal alien again as President and Commander in Chief.

I think you may have your expectations set too high. You are expecting it to be done in accordance with the Constitution. Well forget that. It's in the dark, under the covers, back room, slick, wormy...............................

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...urity/3003505/

Last edited by wetibbe; 10-18-2013 at 04:38 AM.