View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Nobody here at SOS likes Chelene, that much is clear. But I still hear nothing about what she is actually saying and what she wants to do as California governor. It's all personal. And frankly, based on my experience here, it's really hard to be impressed that she is not fit for the office if I am to go by postings here alone.

Actually Chelene doesn't have much to say about what she wants to do either. Her recent walk-a-thon was just a display with little or no comments from her about what it was supposed to mean.

If nobody here intends to support Chelene, then where are you going to place your votes? Anywhere? Whitman?

Chelene's support of 1070 is enough for me to consider voting for her. But I haven't heard her speak on that again.
I liked Chelene, until she became a Ron Paul kool-aid drinker. On the old SOS I had serious reservations about Rep. Paul, and voiced them. That led to me being temporarily and ultimately, permanently banned.

Chelene is thin-skinned and has to have "enforcers" protecting her from her own naivete. Chelene's strength is her ability to do PR. I believe that if she had stayed in that position, and allowed people to do things that they had the gifts and talents to do, the old SOS would not have taken the turn it did, and ultimately died.

Chelene's support of AB 1070 is not enough to cause me to vote for her. Unlike Moonbeam, NutMeg and the other candidates for governor, I know Chelene. She does not posses the character and emotional stability to lead a state like California.

If the Tea Party/Patriot movement wants to change things, then it must begin at the local level. This is why I believe that Joe Turner had the idea when he ran for local office in San Bernardino. This movement must make in roads in local politics.

As far as who I will be voting for? I am not sure as of today who I will be voting for, but I can give you a list of three persons whom I will not be voting for: Moonbeam, NutMeg, and Nightin-mare.