View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 09:08 AM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
There's an SEIU event coming to the state capitol here tuesday at 5:30. I'm going to try and throw up a protest, but not sure it will be effective with me being alone. I'm not against a union per se, but this union is going to get their nose rubbed in their support of illegal's. I intend to show them one of the reasons more Californian's don't support them.
Unions belong to the working man, not to the government beurocrat. Unfortunately, the marxists have turned the "working man" from the literal, an ethic which every american male used to embody, bulding the greatest nation while providing for his family, to the symbol of "anybody but the founding people of this nation, and poor people who don't wanna work."
This really isn't surprising, as most of the power elites have paper pushing jobs, and the only thing they know of workers is the illegal aliens they pay sh**e wages to mow their grass, raise / nanny their kids while they're out having affairs, cooking their food coz their wife is a useless feminist, and fixing their cars because they don't know how to check their own oil.
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?