View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohighlass View Post
Remember our rally in Maywood a couple of years ago? Well, just for fun, I looked up the current demographics of the local high school, my old alma mater: Hispanic 98.0%
Caucasian 0.2%
Afro-Amer 1.1%
Other 0.7%

No wonder all of the stores, offices, and all had spanish language signs.
I looked up my grade school (LAUSD) and it's American Indian 0.7% Blacks 8.3% Asian 0.8% Hispanic 86.6% White 2.3%. When I was a student there it was about 30% White, 30% Hispanic, 25% Black and the remaining 15% were Asian or others. We had about 30 students per class and the teachers didn't have teacher's aids. We had students become Doctors and professionals. I went to my class reunion and had to laugh at the competition for who had the most degrees, and it wasn't someone with a Phd that won. That was true diversity. What we now have isn't even close, but the left continues the cry "We love diversity" "We need change" What a crock!!! They've divided us up and now have the power in numbers for one specific group to pander to and say "Now you owe us, so keep us in power" But the money is drying up and they've eliminated the host who paid for it all. Well they made their bed, now they're crying they're victims. Yes, they're victims of their own making. They thought it could last forever. Fools of their own making.

Here's where my grade school stands today.

Per-Pupil Spending: $11,357
Graduation Rate: 48.8%
Dropout Rate: 6.8%
Students Per Teacher: 21.3

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 03-20-2012 at 02:36 PM.