View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 12:20 PM
SOS Associate

[QUOTE=usa today;21116]Well , I look at it a couple ways.
He probably does hate Bomba, but consider if Romney wins
and actually does something about the illegal problem, Williams gravy train goes away.

Another 4 years of Bomba and you can be sure there will be lots of illegal immigration issues going on and the donations keep coming.

Another reason is the few supporters he does have left are huge Ron Paul supporters , He sacrificed all of his Romney people for them. QUOTE]

Wouldn't make much sense for him to be worrying about a gravy train he really no longer has. In addition, Romney may do something about illegal immigration, but he surely isn't going to halt it. We'll face enough of a threat from romney to spur donors if that's their way of involvement.

And if you think about it, obama might negate the illegal immigration issue by either legalizing them, or causing congress to do the same for fear of looking like they lost the power to do so to him.

But who knows.....
William banned me after I refused to jump on his lynch wagon headed to Glenn Spencer's ranch. Guess I wasn't quite patriot enough in his eyes if I wouldn't say " Your word is my command, sir William".