View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 01:50 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
“We have 12 million undocumented immigrants in this country that are part of the backbone of our economy and this is not only a reality but a necessity," she said. Quote

This is the propaganda bs that has been repeated over and over again, until ever man, woman and child has it ingrained in their head. But the public isn't buying it anymore. Only the empty headed La Raza-ists and those teachers who use the added money they get for the anchor babies.

Just give it more time and this sort of stuff will be out loud laughable when they try to spread this crap. Oh yes, this economy has revealed many things, and just how much of a "necessity" these illegal slaves really aren't.
I wish I could be that optimistic. I'd love for you to turn out to be right, but unfortunately there are still an awful lot of people who buy into this crap.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."