View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 09:00 AM

I think you should all write to the family of the rancher who was murdered by these vermin in Arizona and remind them not to over react and to keep in mind that not "all" Mexicans are bad people. I'm sure they will appreciate your concern that they not have racist thoughts.

The measures I propose, exterminating these vermin if they are in our country, are no different than carried out by Churchill and FDR against defenseless Germans and Japanese civilians who were no threat to us. They're far more moderate than the systematic poisoning of Iraq with radioactive munitions today. Mexican scum are invading our country and killing our people and they deserve the same fate as people on the other side of the world who never did anything to us.

When bloody massacres begin and you see these vermin and their mobs burning and looting American cities and pulling Americans out of cars you will quickly forget your fear of being called a "racist" by the SPLC and accept the fact that we are in a struggle for physical survival.

In the aftermath of the Mexican war in 1848, there was some sentiment favoring annexation of Mexico. Sen. John C. Calhoun opposed the annexation of Mexico arguing that their association would destroy America. He could not have been more right. History has proven him correct, as anyone can see by just driving through metropolitan Southern California and seeing how Mexicans have transformed America into filthy stinking Mexican slums, bankrupted hospitals and destroyed schools.

They are fully up to the task of exterminating us and have openly announced that intention. Anyone who shrinks from that reality is doomed.