View Single Post
Old 04-03-2010, 03:05 PM

Default Declare War on Mexico: Round Up Emeny Aliens

I've resisted the temptation to urge a decl. of war against Mexico on the grounds that I want Mexicans bombed in the US, not in Mexico. If we bomb Mexico that will drive more of them here.

I have always thought the best way to persuade them to leave is to make Mexico the safest place in the world for Mexicans, and the USA the most unpleasant and unhealthy for them.

A declaration of war, however, would give our government the right to round them up as "enemy aliens." I know there is no political will for this at the present time, but it's an intriguing idea anyway. No actual military operations except to seal the border, round them up and shove them back across...at gunpoint. It would also make border jumpers legal invaders who could be shot and bombed on sight.

In WW2, we used thermite, white phosporous, napalm and atomic bombs on defenseless civilians in the name of national security. I'm not suggesting we should burn Mexicans alive the way we did Germans and Japanese, but I can't think of a single reason not to.

Last edited by Don; 04-03-2010 at 03:15 PM.