View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 08:27 AM
SOS Associate

To address the issue of his eligibility is to affirm that there is a national interest to decide. The globalist mentors feel that this has already been decided. I don't want to get in to all the controversy about the Bilderbergers and such, but treaties are negotiated far in advance of their implementations. Likewise, they are practiced in advance of their actual signing and public release. Without broaching the conspiracy theory topic, I think they are more like the notorious "napkin deal" reached in a bar during legislative break at the state capitol. But to implement some far reaching agreements, sometimes they are tested in silent practice ahead of their public display.
The borders only exist in tribute at this point

Consulting congress is no longer considered a requirement to enter into pre-planned combat with US war assets. All that's necessary is to consult with the UN, a global governance org.

Show me where there the sovereignty of America does still exist in practice. Our dollar is subject to global mangement, our military has become an arm of global management, and we have various elected officials who hold official positions in foreign countries...(because their sovereignty doesn't exist anymore than does ours).
No...Obama cannot release his birth certificate because the napkin deal prohibits confirming that there is even a sovereignty claim in existence