View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 04:21 AM

Default My comments:

#1. John Boehner. I think I would like to hear it directly from John Boehner's own lips. That's not what he has been saying.

#2. FAIR. I was the FAIR New York State states adviser for several years. I am no longer. I have friends in FAIR and support them but we came to a misunderstanding, or disagreement, and I told them that I was still a supporter and further I would not engage in any actions, activity or words that were opposed or be detrimental.

My personal activity is definitely NOT politically correct. I'm very outspoken and honest. That rattles some of my network partners who are politically correct and rush to put distance between us. This has happened again here in January with a very important partner. We are still friends but I no longer participant nor want them involved in my activity. My frankness and unwillingness to be muzzled and censured has caused me a lot of trouble over the years. I get some rave reviews, and thanks, from some politicians and law enforcement and I get some blow back that is opposed to me. Generally it is running about 75% favorable and 25% complainants. I am correct and within the bounds of the law about 99.99999% of the time.

I need to step lightly hence forth so as to not be misunderstood nor offensive. Generally I have found that MOST of my network partners and most politicians *( not all ) are interested in my money. I am apparently considered an easy mark as I have dispersed sums for years. It seems to get around that WETIBBE is good for some cash. I receive vast numbers of solicitations that would break me and leave me impoverished.

In the case of some network partners I look at their salary's and dipping into the till and find that some are lavishing your and my contributions on themselves to the tune of North of $250,000 annually for lower echelon and over $300,000 for the top dogs. *( With NO accountability )

As unpalatable as it may sound large numbers of these, and many other E-mail solicitors, have the propensity to paint a picture of doom and gloom, Armageddon, end of the earth. THEY are the big hero's on the white horse who will stand up and fight for YOU !! *( If you lavish them with generous donations ).

I'm frankly skeptical of all of these doom and gloom predictions. Yes the situation is indeed catastrophic. And it may be a combination of genuine concern, sincerity and a little bit of snake oil.

I do believe that the Republicans are trying to move to the left of Democrats and apparently believe that appeasing and pandering to some voters is the answer. However, I also believe that Republican's are not dumb enough to deliberately flood the country with millions of illegal alien Democrats.

I've been around for a very long time and I have seen that when one party really "screws up" they alienate so many voters that the other party gets elected. It has been "your turn, my turn" for as long as I can remember.