View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:57 PM
Old returning member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Good to have you back George. The videos are still out there. I have them on disk somewhere, but they are still on line. I posted a link here several months ago, but I'll have to get back to you as to where it is now

And we are blood brothers on the code enforcement issue. I've been doing some good with it too
Yeah the mayor of Oxnard proclaimed I'd single handedly increased property values across the entire city by my efforts in code enforcement. Now I bet with budget cuts things are sliding backwards. My efforts fighting the illegal fireworks didn't go over nearly as well with everyone. I still have the same dogs who are still just as terrified by fireworks, but that's one problem I don't have to worry about anymore.

Yeah I remember you and your screen name very well. I never met you in person I'm sorry to say.

Don't want to trouble you for those videos. They're just so classic, Joe Turner and his brave, merry band facing many 1000's of hostiles. Pretty cool. I had it on good authority you know that the crowd had a very large number of "gov" people in it, gathering a lot of good intel. That guy saying "they should nuke Manhattan" was a real gem, he's on the videos.

I stayed completely out of all the turmoil at the old SOS. When they deleted all the posts, that was it for me, I left. The wealth of information that was lost that day, I only managed to save a small portion of it. It's all old news now anyway.

Last edited by george_haydukke; 08-06-2010 at 07:02 PM.