View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 10:12 AM

Default Politics is a dangerous game

I watched Schwarzenegger very closely when he entered the governorship of California. I really believe he walked into this position with the same naivete that Palin walked into the Presidential campaign.

I truly think he had a Pollyanna view of politics and believed that he really didn't have to answer to anyone else but his own conscience....that he was his own man, beholden to no one. He used his own money to campaign and he started out with the right attitude but as he became surrounded by people like Antonio Villaraigosa and Fabian Nunez, his stance and rhetoric on illegal immigration began to morph into something unrecognizable. Those two parasites were always hanging on him like remoras on a shark every where he went. It was sickening. I believe they influenced him (more like brainwashed him) heavily.

He started out saying illegals needed to do things the right way, come here legally like he did, educate themselves like he did and learn how to speak English like he did, etc. He was spot on, but after the Mexican version of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum firmly attached their lips to his a$$...well, that's when he started to gradually change his stance on illegal immigration. He started out making some RINOS very uncomfortable by being so blunt with the truth about illegal aliens. They were afraid of losing the "Latino vote," which is code word for illegal alien votes.

Then I noticed something in particular pushed him over the edge and suddenly, actually very abruptly, his entire point of view about illegal immigration did a 180. After he was on TV on Telemundo programming saying illegals needed to quit watching Spanish language TV and start trying harder to assimilate, he got into that that little "wreck" caused by another car while riding his motorcycle with his son.

After that little mishap, he changed his stance forever. I believe that mishap was either an intentional warning from La Raza or the RINOS for him to "cool it or else."

He hasn't turned back since. He was finally caught up in their web and I believe the same thing has happened to Dobbs. Remember...he and his family has been shot at and their lives and well being have been verbally threatened.