View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 05:24 PM

It is a given that some American born hispanics are going to be stopped in error. It is going to be an inconvenience in the hispanic community. The community, collectively, even if some in that community are as against criminal immigration as anyone could be.

That said, and I truly sympathize. I don't care. Cold and hard hearted that I am, I don't care.

Criminal immigrants take root in the hispanic community. They are helped, sheltered, many American born hispanics are members of advocacy organizations that teach all the ways to take advantage of our system. The criminals make friends. They all come attached to a sad story. Friends help them evade the law and avoid their responsibility. If anything, legal hispanics deserve to be inconvenienced which is a small penalty to the gigantic wrong they do to this country and its people. Hispanics who are in the best positions to identify and expose criminal immigrants don't. To me, they are just laying down with dogs and getting up scratching fleas.

To the miniscule number of hispanics that are fighting the border war, I applaud your efforts, you are suffering the inconvenience of howing identification and explaining your actions. As long as the facts are straight, it isn't law enforcement inconveniencing you. It's the criminal immigrants who made the actions by law enforcement necessary.