View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:17 AM

Ayatollah, You have a lot of great suggestions as well as a lot of original thinking about different strategy in posting doubt into the minds of Senators.

I'm quite sure that they are well aware of our calls and our opposition and the intensity that we exert in fighting the amnesty proposal. I think sheer numbers of calls and call volume also register.

What I doubt though is if they are really listening to our reasons and our arguments against the legalization. We are not going to change the minds of Boxer, Feinslime, Rubio, McCain, Grahamnesty, ETC.

I feel like my calls are just to add to the overall intensity of the outcry against the amnesty. Just to get Rubio's office to understand that his reputation is being reduced among the Republican ranks to "Treason". I think they register the hatred that they are cultivating.

When I call I also feel like I'm a kind of "Tokyo Rose", with my daily calls to demoralize the call takers. Lately I relish anouncing which Republican Senators have come out against the amnesty, or called Rubio "Naive".
That makes the call takers feel like their losing and more isolated. They don't argue back. I want them to feel "Alone" against our on-slot.