View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 02:38 AM

Default I have a shocker !

Received an E-mail; wherein Larry Edelman, renown investment advises, 33 years in the business, says the current administration and China are co-conspirators to "break" the USA. I'll post it if there is any interest.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>
About SSI :

Obama's own Aunt and Uncle are both illegal aliens, who obtained Social Security numbers, sucking on the public teat and feeding at the trough. Both recipients of "special favors" from a totally corrupt Judicial system.

Our very own Government's E-Verify system cannot verify Obama's own Social Security number. The President of the United States of America has been rejected by the system !!!!!! Ohio Private Detective Susan Daniels found that Obama holds a Connecticut number where he never resided and the Uncle has a number from Nebraska where he never lived.

On the matter of contraception, the mandate was to require employers to "GIVE" free contraceptives. Then it was amended to insurance companies giving free contraceptives. *( Obviously this is a diabolical, conspiratorial plot to reduce the numbers of blacks --- NO ????? ).

Contraceptives are purchasable over the counter. They are not medicine or products to treat and cure medical conditions. So why free ?

The economy is in the toilet. Spending is out of control. Inflation is raging. Yet Obama wants to give away more freebies.

Just keep on supplying the immigrant magnets and it won't be much longer that our ship will be at the bottom of the ocean !

I'll take a departure from the norm. Not only do I not want any illegal aliens, I don't want any legal immigrants either, presently, until we get our mess straightened out, the budget balanced, our 12 to 20 million unemployed back to work, our returning veterans employed and living in homes instead of in cars and tent cities. Thereafter, we can think about admitting legal immigrants on a quota basis who will be required to comply with current laws, rules and regulations.

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-17-2012 at 02:46 AM.