View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 04:28 AM

Default Agreed!

There is nothing to disagree with.

However, one tiny adjustment. As before, I was a special representative/marketing manager for a fortune 500 company well more than 100 years old and world wide. Eventually I was assigned Latin America for three factory's and specific products. Those were drilling machinery, mining, construction, wells. I travelled 32 countries for three years. I was in the Latin countries two weeks of every month. As a prelude when I was in the Navy I visited Puerto Rico and Venezuela. Then after I lived and worked in Venezuela for 3 years and I am completely proficient in Spanish speaking, reading and writing for decades.

Just for clarificatio Mexicans are Norte Americanos. Then there is Central America and South America.

As to Argentina I visited many times. The above post is completely accurate but with one little omission. There have to be included the English in the European makeup. Argentina is definitely the most European country. I have said that if someone dropped you into some residential areas of Buenos Aires you would think you were in Paris. Historically Argentina did what we did - exterminate the native population about 95%.

Bolivia is an entirely different story. The vast majority are "Indians", native. The place is an absolute "dump".

Last night Brit Hume absolutely excoriated Obama calling him incompetent and much more. Fox news reports that "O" star is falling fast. He has been called worse than Carter and the Dems are moving away rapidly. *( We will see ).

But the BIG surprise was Luis Gutierrez Chicago Congressman. I was astounded, You could have knocked me over with a feather. He bitterly denounced the mass invasion of children and excoriated the countries of Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador where 80% are coming from. Said he contacted the reps from those countries and told them basically to knock it off.

According to Fox those three have been taken over by the cartels.

I'll have to be fair and balanced in my opinion. I lay this whole catastrophe squarely at the door step of my fellow Americans. Those drug users that provide the market. The cartels and Catholics are only opportunists cashing in on the problem, albeit immoral, unconscionable.

My suggestion: Man up. Load the kids on airplanes and send them back. They are WMD's. Human bombs that will destroy our economy.

Unfortunately I know my country. They won't do the right thing and enforce the laws.
__________________________________________________ __

Afterthought edit:

Upon more reflection do you suppose that Gutierrez read the wind and flipped ???

I'm trying to analyze his apparent change. He did say that the children were in extreme danger.

However, he also said that these border jumper's DO NOT qualify because the law limit was 2011.

I can't figure his contradictory positions.

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-19-2014 at 04:46 AM.