View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 03:55 AM

Default Agreed

Thanks Ron:

Actually I do support the regular military on the border and have for years. You didn't see some of my old posts. I went a little bit further suggesting a 10 mile demilitarized zone in Mexico if conditions warranted. *( But we don't want to own Mexico ).

I don't believe that there is only one cause or one solution to anything. I thing that BOTH the military on the border and volunteers should, and could, be considered. Recently Congress heard a Pentagon terrorism expert offer DOD assistance. I don' think it is any secret that I am a member of Infragard. So I wrote to the DOD agent, William Wachsler, thanking him and asking him to implement the offer. I included a "wish list" and copied several Congressmen, Senators and top Pentagon officials. I also wrote to Governor Jan Brewer and copied Russell Pearce, Senate leader, telling them about Jim Gilchrist's Minuteman Project aspirations to put 200 hard core veterans on the mountain tops at Cartel lay up areas. He will never raise the funds from donations to implement it. Only some Arizona Government backing will cause it to happen and they are strapped for funds.

Last edited by wetibbe; 04-27-2011 at 04:36 AM.