View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 04:46 AM

Yet keep in mind that at one time Hitlers movement was a bar room debating society.

Conditions , Lack of response by our officials, politicians ignoring the problem all of this is going to contribute to history repeating itself.

I said years ago right on this site that (or the old site) that this invasion of our country and other problems would lead to a large increase in membership in groups like the klan or the nazis, When people look to their leaders to solve problems and they are ignored , they look elsewhere.

Know your enemies , A lot of us have researched the illegal enabler movements like mexica , la raza etc. But on the other spectrum , go read the platforms of the official kkk and nazi parties.

A couple years ago a klan or nazi rally would have drawn only hundreds of protesters against them,
It appears that is now changing

One should not condone hate , But is wanting the laws of this country enforced hate? The kkk just says it in non-pc terms , they squarely state the root of the problem.

In this case also the enemies of my enemies ARE NOT MY FRIENDS,
The klan carries FAR TO MUCH BAGGAGE to be a tool in our fight against illegal immigration.

You can agree with their message , but not with their cause.