View Single Post
Old 02-25-2013, 08:03 PM
SOS Associate

Default Obama Administration Releases Illegals As Punishment For Sequestration

If you haven't heard, Janet Napolitano the DHS director is releasing detained illegals as a percursor to the seemingly inevitable sequestration fiasco. She hasn't or won't say how many illegals are being released, but immigration rights groups are saying large numbers have been released. Napolitano hasn't said whether they are giving them some type of reprieve, but only that they are not dropping the cases unless a judge commands it.

Sequestration threats seem only to affect the middle class, and don't appear to be aimed at cuts in aid to illegals, the obamacare bureaucracy, or the first lady's travel plans. As is the usual case for democrats, they threaten the taxpayer with dire cuts to their safety programs, senior health, and schools.

I don't know about you, but I've about had it with these manipulative, scheming, bastards. Why they don't just deport these illegals in the first place, and let them fight their cases from their home countries is waaay beyond belief. It seems obama cannot find enough reason, fast enough to get these illegals back on our streets. And the crumb has the audacity to want us all disarmed as he releases foreign criminals into our communities?

This president is a conniving piece of trash. I hope he burns in hell when he dies