View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 01:07 PM

Default NSM Stormfront and such

The NSM, Stormfront and some of the other Nazi groups are of interest to me in that they are successful in recruiting young men and women....far more successfully than us or the Minutemen groups.

The question here is why?
Is it because of a racial identity crisis brought about by the Feds social engineering programs? Is it concievable that as the majority racial group they have come to the conclusion that they have been put on the governments sacrificial alter for its own purposes and are reacting out of an instinctive survival mechanism?

Young men and women could always join with us but we are multi-ethnic and profoundly anti-racist. This is a clue as to what is going on in these groups and they are not all the same.

The weirdness of it becomes apparent when one of them tells you that Hitler was a great man. That the holocaust never happened and that Jews are to blame for everything that has gone wrong.

We would be wise to consider a few things:
1. Keep Nazis at arms length but politely and respectfully. There can be no mixing of the two at any event that we hold. We are of a different philosophy entirely. If they appear at one of our rallies they should politely
be told to move a distance from us.

2. Understand that they are involved in the fight against illegal immigration
and are bravely stepping up just as we have. They have their own reasons and some of it is completely alien to our way of thinking.

3. In keeping dialog civil with these groups whenever we run across them
there is the possibility of straightening a few young minds out.

4. They are strong and brave and willing to fight and I like that since I believe that we will see social upheaval in the USA along ethnic lines with shots fired and violence in the streets. They, I believe are more in line with
being Americans than the violent opposition that has thrown things at us and even assaulted some of our women. For this reason I will respect them while holding on to my own set of values which differ greatly form theirs.

5. At a Baldwin Park rally years ago, about seventy of us showed up and were confronted by thousands of the opposition. Stormfront came and we did not know what to expect. There were a number of young men and women all white of course who were the constituents of this group.
An understanding was made between all of us and it worked fine. Everyone was relieved that Stormfront was there because it was beginning to look like Custer's last stand that day.

6. I agree with what AG has posted: that they identify themselves with a group in history that really was intimidating. Power is their claim, power to put fear into their adversaries by way of their chosen philosophy and its verifiable place in history. Understanding that equips us to deal with them.

7. I have never had my first amendment rights denied by any of these Nazis nor been attacked by them..I cannot say that about the militant Brown Berets and their associated groups.

It's a weird world anyway and it is concievable that we look just as strange to the Nazis as they do to us.

Last edited by Eagle1; 10-25-2009 at 01:10 PM.