View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 12:43 PM

I have one question. Why should anyone care what Nightingale does? She's a community organizer who has done nothing, and I mean nothing other than get her mug on TV occasionally, because she is easier on the eyes then most of the Minutemen/women. She single-handedly destroyed the largest and best known grass roots border security groups. She drove many forward thinking members out of that same group with her incessant desire to keep herself ensconced as that group's "leader". She's an attention whore who will not rest rest until she gets the amount of face time she believes she deserves on the drive-by media.

Think about what she has done? It's all been the same with no originality of thought. All I ever read from her sycophants (I was once one of them, to my shame) is how she is "saving this country". OK, where are the results? Where is the legislation? Where are the ordinances? Where was her support for the Shaw family? To be fair, I take full responsibility for missing that opportunity, however due to the war of stupidity between SOS and NMI at the time, and Nightingale's self-imposed exile from the group, I was forced to hold a protest that while it was forward thinking, was not cutting edge. The facts, is that Nightingale has really done nothing, in fact she is as much an empty suit as many of the pols she screeches about.

Ultimately, this group is going to have to make an impact. I believe we have begun with the Santa Clarita protests. However, we need something that will force the media spotlight on the issue as we did in the past. What that is I really don't know. I know I work best in a collective where ideas are tossed out and discussed, pro or con, planned and implemented.