View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 09:22 AM

Default Illegals intimidating shoppers at Goodwill

Seattle/Everett Goodwill Outlet Portland Books Gang

January 7th, 1:44

For a little more than a year now (about January 2010 – January 2011) a book dealer gang working for portlandsbooks (Portland Book Store a.k.a. R. A. Books Inc.), an Amazon.com seller located in Portland, Oregon, has been daily monopolizing and loitering at the Goodwill Outlet stores in Seattle and Everett. They have assaulted and threatened me and other people. In 2010 the gang caused many violent incidents and there were multiple police calls due to them. Their “shopping technique” is referred to as “hoarding” or “scooping”. They aggressively grab and hoard books (about 80 percent of everything), taking as much of the newly set out offerings as possible, filling up their personal bins as quickly as possible, in order to prevent other customers from buying anything of value before them. The gang wants to scan the barcodes to decide which items to buy, but doesn’t want anyone else to get them first. When hoarding the books, they shove and hit people with books they throw, but they have also committed more serious assaults, and have verbally threatened people. They show up en masse in order to monopolize the stores. It is obvious to any normal person that this behavior is abusive, but apparently not to the Seattle Goodwill management. The fundamental problem is Seattle Goodwill itself. They are permitting this group to do what they are doing.

The group camps out at the Outlets most of the day, every day, and create a menacing environment. They strut around like they own the place, talking on cell phones and acting cocky. Over the entire year of 2010, angry and confused customers complained to Goodwill management about this situation, to no avail. I have overheard many people, including elderly folks trying to shop at the Goodwill, say that they aren’t going to shop there again because of the gang’s behavior. Decent people have been driven away, leaving mainly only the aggressive bullies. Almost any time you go to the outlets you will see them there.

This gang works for a 38-year-old man named Carlos Reynaud (portlandsbooks@yahoo.com) (phone 1-503-737-7920) who does business under the name Portland Book Store a.k.a. R. A. Books Inc. The gang supplies merchandise for Carlos’ lucrative Amazon business. His Amazon account is “portlandsbooks”. His business address (office/warehouse) is 7980 SE 17th Ave. Portland, OR 97202. His home address is 5621 SE Holgate Blvd. Portland, OR 97206-3825. For years his minions have been terrorizing the Portland, Oregon area, and their big expansion to the Puget Sound area started in about January 2010. Carlos employs illegal aliens. Please let him know that his group’s criminal and abusive/unfair behavior is not appreciated. Check his Amazon account and you will see that he has a very high amount of Amazon sales, so he is pulling in the money. A basic online background check reveals he may be related to the following people: Norah M. Salva, Asencio Norah, Daysi Reynaud, Roberto Reynaud, Jaramillo Salvador. Most Amazon sellers do not engage in indecent behavior like Carlos. Tell Carlos to do business without resorting to gang tactics, intimidation, bullying, mob activity, and social disruption.

Everett Goodwill Outlet assigns several employees to watch them when the new books come out, to try to prevent them from fighting with anybody, which to me seems like an admission by Goodwill that they are a problem, yet they won’t make them go away. So a weird scene transpires when fresh books get set out. Go to the Outlets and see what I mean for yourself. The assigned employees stand back like prison guards and observe the melee as the gang attacks the books. You can hear the guard employees shouting “HEY DON’T THROW THE BOOKS!”, “NO SHOVING!”, “GIVE OTHER PEOPLE A CHANCE!”, “I SAW YOU THROW THAT BOOK ON THE GROUND – PICK IT UP!”, etc. It seems to me it would be cheaper/fairer/more efficient for the Goodwill to implement a “no hoarding” policy.

More at this link: http://jul-may.livejournal.com/744.html

Another link:

http://www.weberbooks.com/selling/20...ll-outlet.html