View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Hey Guys:

As many know I live in New York State. I'm in a county North West of New York City, West of the Hudson River and North of the State of New Jersey. Our county is small comparatively.

I checked the census status all around me and here's what the results are.

Just to the North is a Village that is old and essentially a ghetto.

White-8%
Black-42%
Hispanic-46% * ( Blacks and Hispanics combined + 88%. )
Asians-1%
Other-3%

My Village, which is upscale.

White-64%
Black-17%. Most blacks are professionals, homes north of 1/2 million dollars
Hispanic-9%
Asian-7%
Other-3%

Village South East of me where I do a lot of my shopping:

White-91% *( Most Irish, it's an Irish ghetto, upscale )
Black-0% *( That's not a typo. It's zero )
Hispanic-6%
Asian-3%
Other-0%

Other surrounding Villages East, West, North West and South of me are:

White - 73%, 89%, 72%, 79%.

One area is overrun with Hassidic Jews who are all white.

Essentially the region is upscale with expensive homes which the common blacks and Hispanics can't afford. Median income is over $80,000 in the county.

The one Village that has a preponderance of blacks and Hispanics is very old with old small homes and cottages where the blacks and Hispanics pile up. It's a dump. There is now underway an urban renewal project to essentially gut downtown and replace it with high rise apartments and condos. It has both state and federal financing.

I have written to the County Executive warning him to expect to see the illegal aliens to try to pile into the new structures and he tells me "they are "working" on it.
Who do you think they're going to hire to construct those high rise buildings? You can bet your years pay that it will be mostly illegals. Then they'll send a good portion of it back to Mexico or south of the border somewhere.