View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 11:51 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
You've got this all wrong. Don has a history of making blatantly anti-Semitic statements on this forum. He doesn't have to mention the Jews every time: it's quite obvious where he's coming from. And don't assume I equate anti-Semitism with being anti-Israel, because I assure you I know the difference. You're the one making the straw man argument when you say I'm the same lot who equates the minutemen with the KKK, and frankly I find you rather disgusting for saying that. I'm not the stupid one here, you are.
I wasn't aware of his history.
LOL I'll be frank I'm anti-zionist to the extent that I have clashed with those in my own political party on the issue of occupied palestine. But I don't think the israel lobby is the same as all jews. AIPAC is a vocal minority. Zionists are a pesky group that claim the support of the jewish community as a whole when in fact they don't have it, and this helped get hitler elected. The jewish community needs to distance itself from racial supremacists in it's midst, but that doesn't make all jews bad people.

Some people have a hard time grasping the whole picture and just hate jews, which is pretty stupid ...
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?