View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 02:08 PM

Jessica corde: My son was murdered april the 17, 2009 by a minimum of 12 latino gang members. He happened to be the only black at a party.

I want to know why are there known nigger killers, because that's what they called themselves, the nigger killers. Why are there known nigger killers in our communities that we know nothing about and we're sending our kids into these communities and we're not getting a public notification of where it is and is not safe for them.

I don't know the immigration status of those people. My concern is there's a cry for justice and a cry for racial harmony. I need for us to be able to sit in place and be able to have a way to bring the division amongst these races together because the division has become very deadly.

My son was chased, beaten, shot, stabbed and robbed by a minimum of 12 gang members, 10 are in custody right now. I don't want to blame it all on gangs because nobody cares about gangs, who cares about gang members? Nobody cares about gang members but their family and their friends.

But when we're talking about racism on a level such as this, somebody has to be held accountable. They said kill the nigger, kill that nigger while they were killing my son. He was only 18 years old. He weighed 146 pounds and died at the hands of a minimum of 12 latino known gang members.

They called themselves the nigger killers. Had we known that there was an area, a geographical area where we could not have been, my son would not have been there. We lived in chino hills. He was murdered in pomona. I just want to know is there ever going to be a policy.

Sup. Molina, chair: Ms. Corde, please summarize your comments.

Jessica corde: Excuse me?

Sup. Molina, chair: Summarize your comments. Your time is up.

Jessica corde: What time is that?

Sup. Molina, chair: Just summarize your comments, ma'am.

Jessica corde: I have nothing else to say. Only god knows. God loves me.

Sup. Molina, chair: All right. Thank you. Could we ask mr. Wesley profit to join us as well as walter moore? Sydney stinnett? I'm sorry? Mr. Moore had to leave? Okay.