View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
Under the watchful eyes of the LA county Sheriff's the illegals and their supporters did indeed harass us by arrogantly and illegally (once here illegally everything they do is illegal) invade our space.
This is nothing new. At Leimert Park, the LAPD refused to allow the permitted activity of legal and law abiding citizens to take place after the illegal aliens and their enablers took over the Park. Sadly, only five men crossed the police line that day in an act of civil disobedience. I still wonder why so few have the courage of their convictions, but I digress.

Second case, in Lynwood (protesting a luncheon speech given by former Mexican President Vicente Fox, the Sherriff's Dept. pinned legal and law abiding citizens between the street and a hostile group of illegals, one of which pulled up his shirt revealing a pistol tucked in the waist band of his pants. When advised that this gangbanger had brandished a weapon, a Deputy REFUSED to do anything about it. Further, while the law abiding and legal citizens were exercising their Constitutionally protect right to free speech on PUBLIC property, the illegal aliens, and their spawn were on private property.

The only place where LE was even remotely interested in assisting citizens exercising their First Amendment right was in Simi Valley.

Law enforcement is either unable or unwilling to protect American citizens exercising their First Amendment rights from the illegal rabble that has invaded our country.