View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 09:34 PM

Hi Twoller,
I would like to address the information that made you write this statement,

"The same people that undermine Israel's national security by imposing insecure borders on it undermine our national security by imposing insecure borders on us."

Good question Twoller, who is imposing insecure borders on America?

Here is a list of the Jews in the US Senate of the 111th congress:
Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.),Benjamin Cardin (D-Md.),Russ Feingold (D-Wisc., Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.), Al Franken (D-Minn.),Herb Kohl (D-Wisc.)
Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.) ,Joseph Lieberman (I-Conn.),Carl Levin (D-Mich.)Bernard Sanders (I-Vt.), Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) Arlen Specter (D-Pa.)
Ron Wyden (D-Ore.)

What do these Senators have in common besides being Jews? They are all terrible on border and immigration policies, such as securing the American border, opposing amnesty and reducing immigration. In fact Numbers USA gives 10 of our 13 Jewish Senators its lowest grade possible... an F to an F-. California Senators Boxer and Feinstein Get a D and Wyden also gets a D.

Brother Twoller I am sure you know how bad Boxer and Feinstein is on Illegal immigration, just think what it takes to earn an F and an F-!

Please also take a look at this list of the Jews in the 111 US
HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES:

Gary Ackerman (D-N.Y.),John Adler (D-N.J.), Shelley Berkley (D-Nev.), Howard Berman (D-Calif.), Eric Cantor (R-Va.), Stephen Cohen (D-Tenn.), Susan Davis (D-Calif.), Ted Deutsch (D-Fla.), Eliot Engel (D-N.Y.), Bob Filner (D-Calif.), Barney Frank (D-Mass.), Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.), Alan Grayson (D-Fla.), Jane Harman (D-Calif.), Paul Hodes (D-N.H.), Steve Israel (D-N.Y.), Steve Kagen (D-Wisc.), Ron Klein (D-Fla.), Sander Levin (D-Mich.), Nita Lowey (D-N.Y.), Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.),Jared Polis (D-Colo.), Steve Rothman (D-N.J.), Jan Schakowsky (D-Ill.), Allyson Schwartz (D-Pa.), Adam Schiff (D-Calif.), Brad Sherman (D-Calif.), Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.), Henry Waxman (D-Calif.) Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.), John Yarmuth (D-Ky.)

Of the 31 Jews in our 111th Congress, Numbers USA gives one congressmen Eric Cantor the highest grade of all Jewish Congress men a B+. there are two that get a C-
14 that get a D or D-
14 that get a F or F- on the issue of immigration and Amnesty for illegal aliens.

One other thing I noticed is that of the 44 Jews in the US Senate and House of Representatives all of them are Liberal Democrates except for Congressmen Cantor who is the lone Jewish Republican.

Brother Twoller the facts paint a very dark picture of the Jews in our Congress in regards to how they want to secure the American border, and protect American sovereignty.

After gathering this information my only question is why are the Jews so unanimous in their efforts to undermine American sovereignty and our borders?