Old 08-24-2011, 04:37 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
I don't want to ruffle feathers here , but

WWFF is only posting his list of numbers to call against this
dumbomba amnesty.

WW is an IRON MAN , I know him from many sites and he doesn't deserve the
Dissing , Nobody has to support Gheen , Your looking at someone who has gone round and round with him for the better part of 10 years , I wouldn't give him a dime.
But Judge the info, the info is solid , its good stuff , Weather you contribute to Gheen or Sos , or Numbers is up to you

All we are trying to do right now is put the brakes on this amnesty garbage , not bite a hand that is trying to help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by willworkforfood View Post
USAtoday just gave me a summarized History lesson, about SOS and some other sites, I'm truly sorry you were forced to fight like this for such along time!
I just want to help somehow the contact info I've provided is faster then clicking all over to find a number and for some reason the staffers always ask for zips. Damn they removed my signature video, when I first posted it 6mons ago it had 63 views last time i checked before they pulled it, it had over 21,000 LOL!!! Thanks you guys, and believe me I really do mean "Thank You!"
We want to help; We just aren't welcome at ALIPAC by his majesty the wanna-be-king of the movement. Since he has bouncers at the door of his hovel, it's a little off-putting when we get invites from third party guests. No harm done here on your part, and no grudges held. Now you've done the next best thing, and that's to bring the same gig to this forum where people can see it, and act on it with no restrictions.
We don't restrict people here like he does, even when we don't like them. We may bitch about it....like I did....but we don't ban, edit, or delete them.
You seem just fine WWFF. Sorry if you thought it was you. It wasn't. It's gheen.