View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 05:58 AM

Obama shouldn't be president for many, many reasons.

But he is.

And he shouldn't be on any ballot anywhere as far as I'm concerned.

But he's going to be in the next election. Are you registered to vote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
There is something very wrong about these phony money grubbing affirmative action Negroes who can't even get their own personal biographies correct...
What's with the adjectives? You tossed in a few more than usual, went from "greasy handed Jews" to "phony money grubbing affirmative action Negroes". Have you been reading the David Duke handbook to increasing your vocabulary?

Actually, the victimization hacks within the "brothers" are quite disappointed that Obama hasn't paid more than scant attention to "the black community".

So far, Obama has been chalking up a record for abandoning his campaign promises while ignoring and even exacerbating crises at hand.

The first two years he ignored unemployment while shoring up wall street fat cats and pushing a health care package too big to be economically viable yet not radical enough for his far, far left base. He hasn't wrought an amnesty, and actually has deported more illegals than any Republican president. Guantanamo hasn't been dismantled, and the perps being held are going to have military trials there instead of co-starring with various media figures in a three ring court circus in New York. I believe he has sent more soldiers into Afganistan, we still have troops in Iraq, and US military might opened up the Libyan action.

In the meantime he's busy talking out of both sides of his mouth about energy while kicking the price of gas towards eight bucks a gallon, potentially killing whatever economy we have left.

Obama is as or more out of touch with reality as any president I can recall. Jimmy Carter just can't compete with this clown for presidential buffoonery.

I wish the election were now rather than two years down the road.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-05-2011 at 07:01 AM.