View Single Post
Old 11-04-2010, 03:27 AM

Default Thoughts:

Just remember, illegal alien college students normally can't legally and legitimately get a job after graduation !! There are cases of them moaning and groaning because no-one would hire them. Some crying two years after graduation and still unemployed.

As to Jerry Moonbeam, I read a couple of days ago that he confessed that while Governor last time he did not actually have a plan !!!! He just went drifting along and let things happen. It may be that he is just as clueless now.

I don't think Brown will be giving away the company store now if there isn't any store to give away ! With his deficit and the Government defaulting it could be the medicine that moderates his loose and liberal mentality.

About the only consolation that I can think of is that California is an example of what the other states don't want to be.

How did California and New York get so many of these screwball fruitcakes ? Could it be our liberal educational system ?

Bill O'Reilly asked that same question last night and came up with some pretty good answers for California at least.

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-04-2010 at 03:29 AM.