View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
While I'm sure that Don would like to bitch slap all the white obama voters as he meets them, the truth is he'd have a perpetual job because the numbers are showing that white voters are just as susceptible to idiocy as non-whites
As usual, you're wrong. I don't want to bitch slap anyone, nor would I if I could.

I do want an honest discussion of anti-white hatred and I would like for people to give their best argument for why white extinction is a good thing?

Race matters. Non-whites have an almost insect, ant-hill like instinctive loyalty to their species, unlike whites, a substantial portion of whom are pathologically self hating and who will actually celebrate their own demise

The problem is that non-whites can't create and sustain advanced civilization....which is why millions of them come to the USA from their own failed, dysfunctional countries, like Mexico.

The July 28, 2006 edition of the LA Times had a story about an illegal alien Mexican family that fled to a white community in Kentucky because Southern California was no longer suitable for human habitation, even for them. The Times reported that a family member wrote back from Kentucky the following:

"We're in a state where there's nothing but Americans [i.e. whites]. The police control the streets. It's clean, no gangs. California now resembles Mexico-everyone thinks like in Mexico. California's broken."

I did not write this. It was written by one of the "people" who came here illegally because their own "culture" is a filthy sink hole. They transformed California into Mexico.

Here's the link, read it for yourself.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...&track=tothtml

What are "minorities" going to do when all of the clean safe white communities to which they go for sanctuary are gone because the whites who created them are gone?

You s can call me a "racist" all you like, but you cannot refute the fact that non-whites flood into this white country because whites are capable of creating something that non-whites can't create: CIVILIZATION.

Last edited by Don; 11-09-2012 at 07:39 AM.