View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 01:52 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I note the rolling announcement about fall out from the Gilchrist interview but I didn't listen to it. Will you be posting the results for us?

Just so you know, his comments about mobilizing to Arizona are being taken very seriously.
Yeah, I suppose I could write something up. I wouldn't say there was a bunch of backtalk on that, but there was a little. And what there was seems quite polarized in opposition to one another:
There's good Jim; The jim that brought much needed attention to the border, brought hundreds of people and groups together; planned and helped finance the logistics of, and then fielding a small army for a few weeks on the border without any notable bad incident.
Then there are those who tell of bad Jim; The Jim that mismanaged money, spent too much on legal fees, hijacked other people's events by attaching his name on their accomplishments to solicit donations, and sold his name to a sellout pro-amnesty presidential candidate.
People are just going to have to look at the facts, evidence, and make decisions based upon those.