View Single Post
Old 04-07-2011, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Immigration is being addressed in the scholls already...inside the schools....and we are kept out. That very school held an event inside the auditorium where the MECHA people were reaching out to the students...about immigration. So are you saying it's OK for them to do it as long as they are on the inside, or that no one should be doing it, and let's start with us?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post

If I had kids going to school, I would not want anyone addressing them anywhere with any kind of politics. Especially on the streets outside of a school. It would not matter to me whether I agreed to what they were saying to my kids of not or even if my kids attended events supporting these politics with me or even if the kids knew the people who were posted outside the school. I would not want them to do that.

It is bad enough when people have political access to students inside the school. But at least there is some supervision there. On the streets there is no such supervision. Nobody should be trying to contact students who are trying to go to or come from school, that's just creepy and nobody with any sense should be doing that.

If people have political access to students inside the schools, then SOS shouls be able to claim equal access to make sure they also have an opportunity to represent themselves. But if you ask me nobody should have political access to students in schools and SOS should not participate in this and any efforts they make in this regard should be removing this kind of influence and not pariticipating in it.