View Single Post
Old 01-31-2014, 10:02 PM

Jean, it's true that the Republicans and the Democrats hate us . The Democrats want to replace Americans, and the Republicans just want the payoffs from the Chamber of Commerce. Most of the Republicans don't want to listen, but I think they know they're finished if enough of us don't show up in November.
The situation for the Republican elites is that they want to betray us, but they still need people to show up and vote.
I've been calling offices of Republican Congressmen the last couple of days, and basically I've been telling them "I'm a Republican and if Boehner introduces any immigration legislation to the floor of the House, my Wife and I won't show up and vote this November, we'll just stay home".
It's a true statement and I think the Republican politicians know that it's true.

They would love to sell us out, and they will keep trying, but it's obvious to me that when and if they pass an amnesty, 1/4 to 1/3 of Republicans will be finished with them. It will be a permanent collapse and enough Republicans know this. This of course doesn't mean they're going to represent us, it just means they still want to have a job in Congress.