View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 06:03 AM

It is not my intent to hijack the thread, but there is a little more I need to say about, to, and in general concerning my Congressman Ruiz, his "activist" buddies and their collective agenda.

However, please read the first post in this thread....

Quote:
Patriots need to visit Congressional offices this August.

August is a crucial time in our efforts to fight the nation crushing amnesty that is being pushed by the political elite in Washington...

The above is the topic of this thread, the quote is from the first post. Please read the first post.

In idle conversation with Elena concerning my trip yesterday to a Congressman's office, I identified Dr. Raul Ruiz as our Congressman. Responding to some questions, I mentioned that he was the child of Mexican farm workers in the Coachella Valley. She said "Then he knows what it's like to share a bowl of beans, and they tasted GOOD". I quoted Cervantes saying "Hunger is the best sauce", and she agreed, that hunger can make anything taste good.

As stated before, Elena herself spent some of her childhood in a dirt floor house with outdoor plumbing, but as the former co-owner of a business she also has lived in an inconveniently large house on the hill with a stunningly magnificent view (her life is somewhere in the middle now).

So, on to that "honest conversation about race" that dishonest, one way, tirade prone, race obsessed "activists" would like bludgeon whites with (as in "shut up while I incessantly bitch you out")...

Asshole that Columbus was, not a one of us would exist without the accident of his landing on a Caribbean island in 1492, other sperm would have found other eggs in that random crap shoot of timing called procreation because the movement and timing of peoples in the New World as well as from and to the Old World would have been different. Likewise, if not for the Pilgrims, Ruiz's parents wouldn't have had any reason to come here for that "better life" of being stubbornly and resentfully "Mexican" in a more prosperous America (there would have been no Mexico as it is now to be pushed out of and there would be a different batch of mestizos and maybe a far different mixed culture) and Ruiz would have no pretext to take out his race obsessed, feathered costume frustrations on Plymouth Rock. Besides, the injustice and inequity in Mexico since the beginning of the largely disconnected revolutionary wars between 1810 and 1821 make just about any period of American history since independence look saintly in comparison... even the numerous Mexican presidencies resemble the various godfathers of La Cosa Nostra concerning REAL governmental practice of dictatorship hiding behind a constitution and false claims of democracy, a dictatorship achieved through intimidation, murder, and stuffed ballot boxes presented during serial charades of valid voting... Tammany Hall could have learned some lessons from that example of governance and slavery continued to exist in the forms of the Hacienda and Indian "domestic servants" in Mexico until the 1920's.

So, let's leave out Columbus, the Pilgrims, and all that real, exaggerated, or made up stuff that no one alive today had anything to do with. Such as Jim Crow laws, a creation of the Democrat party of yesteryear (research your own party, Mr. Ruiz), slavery or the fact that far more whites were lynched (by other whites) in any decade in Texas than those described as "Mexican".

So, in the interest of what is honest and dishonest concerning that discussion of race we are supposed to not want to have I will again reference my favorite brown racist, UCR ethnic studies professor Dr. Armando Navarro...

As my best recollection, Sharon Obsatz of the Press Enterprise interviewed Navarro in the fall of 2006 where he claimed that his Mexican immigrant father (who was in chronic pain after a lifetime of labor - and increasingly so am white I) was the victim of white racism while the father and son team were picking Lemons in 1960. Navarro says that is what propelled him into "Latino advocacy".

However, if the story is read critically, the white owner might have said to his foreman "hurry those guys up", but the Mexican foreman was the one who inflicted intolerable abuse on Navarro's father. I have asked around to various (brown and from the same background as Navarro) people that since (I believe claimed in the same article) Navarro was a Golden Glove Boxer in high school why he didn't clean the foreman's clock for disrespecting his father - a perfectly acceptable solution of the time. The answer is invariably that the foreman probably had a knife.

So, Navarro took the incident of an asshole Mexican foreman abusing his aging father and turned it into white racism therefore justifying his own continuing brown racism. And, ungrateful bigot that he is, he owes his education to whites Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon plus, most likely, he went to school on the white man's money in order to make a living peddling brown racism to college kids. Ruiz most likely has a similar experience 30 years later without becoming an "educator", and furthermore no one can screw over a Mexican like another Mexican - which is certainly not limited to workplace issues.

In the meantime, people like Ruiz and Navarro are responsible for sewage splashed Durovilles that Mexican farm workers in the Coachella valley live in because of the open borders policies they push which abets agribusiness push for rock bottom wages via a flooded labor market - then cynically make themselves out to be heroes with such things as subsidized housing which, once again, would largely be on the white man's tax dime.

I will suggest that if Congressman Ruiz wants to make race a preoccupation, perhaps he would do something which would contribute to cleaning up that nest of brown gang bangers and welfare fraud artists in the town of Coachella - they make his race look bad not far from the place of his birth and they are right in the middle of his own 36th District.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-08-2013 at 08:32 AM.