View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 10:42 AM

I have one big question. It has been stated by the Social Security themselves that they do not send out those no-match letters to any employer who has less than 100 no-match employees. They never sent them to employers with less employees, and even those that did employee large numbers weren't sent the no-match unless a large number of their employees were no-match.

The maid was hired through an employment agency, so was the no-match sent to the employment agency? Some of those employment agencies ask a flat fee upfront, and others expect a percentage of the employees pay for a specified length of time. So after 9 years, was the illegal still associated with the employment agency, or was she not?

When I listened to the 37 min. interview with Allred I noticed Allred refused to answer whether the illegals had used false documents or signed anything stating she was a citizen, although Allred was asked at least 4 times. Finally Allred said she wouldn't answer that question.

When asked why the illegal, if she had been so abused, didn't just quit and work somewhere else. Allred first responded that it is hard to find a job in this economy, and then that not everyone can simply go get another job. Well, for 8 of those 9 years the illegal worked for Whitman, the economy was very strong, and for an illegal to get another maid job here in California is by far easier than for a citizen. So Allred is really lying on that one and as she said it she groped for an answer.

It wouldn't surprise me if Whitman had known or at least had some inkling that she was an illegal. But she may have just figured "don't ask, don't tell" and that made it ok.

At the time the illegal went to Whitman and revealed that she was an illegal she was asking for help from Whitman and her husband. She obviously thought that she had little to fear in telling the Whitmans.

There is far more to this than the illegal is saying. What was really annoying while watching the interview of the illegal and Allread, was the constant crying from the illegal. Her being fired was over a year ago, yet she's still crying! What a show!!! Who should be crying is the US citizen who was out of a job and would have take a maid job at $23 an hour in a heart beat.

No one asked Allred how the illegal and her illegal husband were supporting themselves and their illegal kids today, and it was so sickening to hear Allred continue to claim how brave the illegal was for stepping forward. Hell, those illegals have nothing to fear, it is we citizens who are the ones at risk from being sued by the likes of Allred and any other low life attorney. What scum.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 09-30-2010 at 10:48 AM.