View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 07:00 PM

As many of you know I live among the 'victims' as they prefer to regard themselves. And they want to give everyone the impression they are soooooo pooooooor and just struggling to make it. But I have been in so many of their homes and seen first hand exactly what they spend their money on and exactly how so many of them live. MANY, NOT JUST A FEW, BUT MANY, are living quite well and ALWAYS HAVE THE MONEY FOR BEER. And I'm not just saying a twelve ounce can a day, we're talking an 18 pack at a minimum. They spend about $400 to $500 a month on beer, and that's being conservative. They aren't eating simply rice and beans, they're eating shrimp, steak and not cheap cuts. We can thank our food stamp program for that feast. They have late model trucks, vans and cars which are huge gas guzzlers, but they manage to drive them. They have big flat screen tvs. They get discounts on their utilities of at least 20%,free appliances and home improvements. These along with so many more 'entitlements' leaves them extra money to plan those parties they consider entitlements. Have you ever seen the parties they give? I have. And from the 2 yr old who they rent the jummer for, to the quienceanera which announces her time to start making babies, there are huge amounts of money spent on beer and food. These parties are not rare occasions, they happen almost with regularity. Go to any park on a given day in So Cal and you'll see exactly what I'm speaking of. YETthey cry they can't afford to go to school, or they can't afford to take the time to go to school. Then they complain that after sneaking into this country that they aren't given enough financial aid.. Do they ever consider asking Mexico or their home country for help in any way? Of course not. And after sucking us for at least 13 years of free education they then feel entitled to receive more. And some, even after receiving a degree they complain that their needs are still not being met. Why don't they take that education that they stole from our citizens and go back to their home country and put it to good use? No they would rather stay here and see how much more they can suck up and claim victim for not receiving enough. And why do they think they're entitled to all this? It is because our schools are teaching them that they are. And until we realize that we are teaching our own demise we will continue down this path of third world entitlement and eventually become what we thought we were helping eliminate. Remember, no good deed goes unpunished.