View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 07:08 AM

I saw that email also and of course I am not surprised that Mr Schwilk is speaking on behalf of all other groups.

This has been a tendency since the formation of the "Patriot Coalition" put together by Chelene Nightingale and its unelected leader Jeff Schwilk.

I never had a cross word with Mr Schwilk and liked him until I ran into some unpleasantness with Chelene and boom!!! There was Jeff angrier than a hornet that I had dared to say anything that might reflect badly upon his queen.

So angered was Jeff that he posted his anger towards me on his SDMM website.

When I looked at that section of his site i noticed a number of patriotic activists also receiving the Schwilk treatment.

If you want to see this take a look at the following link:

http://sandiegominutemen.com/site/in...127&Itemid=118

Of course all of that was preceded by Jeff's email to me declaring me an "F*****g" coward and such. Did I ever say anything bad about Jeff or even criticize him? No.

Barbara Coe of CCIR also declared me to be a traitor and wondered how much I had been paid to "sabotage" the Nightingale campaign for the governorship of California. I had donated lots of money to CCIR in years past, and never criticized Barb Coe but once again loyalty to Chelene trumped Barb's good judgement. So there it is. The only reason these patriotic activists, Jeff and Coe now hold me in great disdain is because of my unfortunate situation with Chelene and because of a few comments I had written and made about Nightingale. I never have said a bad thing about Barb or Jeff. They have both done a great service for the people of the USA and should be commended by them.

The disturbing thing is that how could either of these two assume that any action was necessary to defeat the Nightingale campaign? Any fool can see that the AIP just doesn't have the cash nor the clout to make a difference in California. The Nightingale campaign has been doomed from the beginning by virtue of the AIP's near non existent status among Californians.

I never ran a sabotage campaign against Nightingale. I understood from the beginning that it would fail.

Of interest is the heavy handedness used by her supporters to shut off any dissent...particularly from this site.

Looks to me like a disregard for the first amendment rights of others prompted by uncontrolled paranoia and a desire to look before the public as something other than what one truly is.