View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 05:29 PM

Thank you for speaking up PAM, we appreciate it.

I have a hard time with people considering this board "their entertainment"

We have worked with fumes in regards to donations of any sort, I can count on one hand any financial support we've received.

Some people only want us to organize street activism so they can attend them to advertise their own agenda. We don't stop other from promoting themselves, but to come on this board and criticize because they're not getting enough attention or enough entertainment while not supporting this organization in any way shape or form, is very uncalled for.

You will notice that everything I mentioned about Sam and what he did, he did not deny. Not one word. All he could do was to try to belittle what I have done by criticizing me for keeping this board updated and moderated as much as I can. Now I'm a bad guy for donating my time to this board and keeping it current.

We do a lot that others don't know about or even need to know, and I might add, we're not paid employees, we volunteer our own time and money.

The last protest we did about 8 people showed up, and that included me. Even though the media showed and waited about an hour for others to show, they didn't.

We have started SOS Radio, now there's little excuse to not participate, no one has to leave their comfort zone. But some people can't get their advertising through that outlet, and that really bothers them.

You want this org. to grow and have more street activism? There's an easy answer, promote it and participate.