View Single Post
Old 02-19-2010, 12:42 PM

Default Tea Party closes discussion on illegal immigration

For many days now there has been a discussion on illegal immigration going on over at the Tea Party board. Today I received email messages that there had been replies to my posts. When I tried to get to that thread labeled "Immigration-for it or against it" I received a message that it couldn't be found. Here is a link to it.

http://teapartypatriots.ning.com/for...=msg_com_forum

So basically what the Tea Party did was close down the discussion. And it was just a discussion. The original poster started off with a sob story on two "brown boys" as he called them, who had worked for so much less than the American boys with their American flag in the back window of their pickup. He claimed he was on a fixed income and that the only ones who would work for what he thought was fair was the two Guatemalans. Well that didn't go over too well with many of the other members and they posted examples of why this person was wrong for what he had done.

This thread went on for a number of days, until they pulled it today. I think the Tea Party movement needs to explain why they did that and why they don't want illegal immigration discussed.