View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Well you guys are not the only ones planning to leave California.

I used to call Larry Elder's show and try to ask "When your station goes Spanish speaking after English speaking whites who make up most of your audience have been driven out of California, where will you broadcast then?".

Thanks to the treachery of Ronald Reagan, Hugh Hewitt and other "Republicans", the state that was called "Reagan Country" is now a political subdivision of Mexico.
In Palmdale California there were at least two radio hosts that lost their jobs
when the station went Spanish due to the changed demographics brought about by the illegal alien invasion. That was almost three years ago.
Today the sight of illegal alien mamas pushing a stroller down the street with three kids in tow and one or more in the womb is common.

The local hospital that delivers babies is overwhelmed as a huge number of anchor babies are delivered at taxpayers expense. The nurses working there hate it!

On the issue of Ronald Reagan I agree that his decision to grant amnesty was a huge blunder. I spoke with his son, Michael Reagan, and he told me that his dad was sorry that he had signed the amnesty bill into law. Too late, we're screwed.

Last night we stopped at an Arco to fill the tank in the general area of Palmdale and a Mexican looking man in his mid to late twenties pulled up to the pump a row away and the Spanish language music coming from his car was at a tremendous decibel level. It was thunderous. It was offensive and intrusive to people far away from someone who I assume is hiding "in the shadows" as our President would say.

I entertained the thought of going over and shutting his music off but I don't like going to jail or getting into trouble so I passed it up. Yes, he was probably a reminder of Reagan's mistake.