View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
After high school, she relocated to the Puget Sound area to attend college and begin a career in business. quote

Isn't that interesting, it states she attended college, it doesn't state what college, what she studied or if she graduated, but makes a point to say she was the top of her class in HIGH SCHOOL. I have to ask myself what most of that fluff has to do with being qualified to be gov? Is being in the top of your high school class what will do it?

Who ever wrote that sure didn't know what they were doing. They only exposed her lack of experience for the position.
Yours is a great observation. The girl is really trying to make herself look good with nothing to work with. One of her notable accomplishments is that of borrowing money and then making claims that there was no due date, that the person that loaned her the money is working for the other side and is an anti-American goon per her friends.

Lets not forget that she had a few of her supporters denying the reality presented by documents that shed light on the nature of her court appearances and are key to who this woman is.

I wouldn't say that she is a great actress but she is good "rich brat" material without the money to be one...that's good acting.