View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I don't believe that's an unpopular view Phil. I don't know that anyone thinks we didn't lose some things.
Our history, our work, some goodwill.... We tried to get it, but thus far it hasn't been successful. I'm still working on it a little.
But really, as RIM mentioned, it's not just us; There's a pall cast all over the internet and in practice. I visited a couple leftist type events and they are down pretty hard too. I was even sanctioned on one of their forums for pointing out that the interest level seemed rather abysmal. Even on forums totally unrelated to immigration the interest is pretty weak. i wouldn't start blaming anyone here over it.
I agree. There seems to be a dearth of news. I'm not paying attention to US media, but the latest thing I'm seeing abroad is that the Obamination is footing the bill for a bunch of border guards or something. It seems like it is something carefully engineered to stimulate discussion and so I don't feel like discussing it. I didn't even consider posting the items.

Notice Jeanfromfillmore is not posting any news items either.

I am wating to hear something about 1070. You would think we would be hearing something out of Arizona, but nothing. Maybe the border guard bill is also supposed to eclipse the silence eminating out of Arizona.