Thread: Obama loses it
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2010, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
You are going to argue with any thing I say and most others. I do know that it is not good to be nothing but rude so I will try to refrain.

As far as Obama, I think you dislike him as much or more than I disliked GWB, and he is a disaster that should never have happened. He was total garbage. He and his invasion of Iraq is what plunged the US into financial disaster.

It is my sincere belief that we will never recover unless all Americans pull together and at this point that does not seem possible.

Comparing to Clinton in the closet is nothing compared to destroying the surplus he left and what GWB left.
Do you think all anyone does is ok? My answer is NO!
I try to restrain myself as well. I think GWB was not as bad as people make him out to be, but I've said the same thing about Carter. I also believe that Reagan was overrated. But the Obamination shouldn't even be a citizen, much less a president.

I agree that invading Iraq was a mistake, but I think invading Kuwait was probably the best thing to do. We got one from the other. GWB listened to those who believed that the liberating Kuwait from Iraq should have been the first step in invading Iraq itself. For them, invading Iraq was the unfinished business of liberating Kuwait.

I think US citizens will pull together as soon as it is clear what we should be pulling for. I think illegal immigration is something that all US citizens can agree on, at least anyone who values their citizenship. We need to get rid of illegal immigrants and contain the rest of our immigrants as well, especially those who are not citizens.