View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 11:29 AM
SOS Associate

I'm going to disagree with you on a few things.

Number 1, alot of this is old news, and we are dealing with today. The past events you wrote about were far enough back not to be effecting our present as much as you might believe.

#2, Gilchrist and Nightingale are no longer 2 of the three players here in California. Nightingale gave it up for more personalized fame, which she didn't succeed in, and I cannot remember when the last time was that I saw Jim or MMP in the news related to anything in Los Angeles.

And lastly, the movement is still alive, with some of the same people, but sans the energy that drove us onto the streets before. Nightingale may have crippled us at the time, but there's little excuse for that now. People are basically come up short where it concerns long term projects. This is why you see so many exercise machines that look like they're new, out in the front yards during garage sales. Likewise, many sailboats are sitting in garages with barely more than their keels laid.
But we are a long term organization. We think long, act long, and stick with things for long terms. So what if the enthusiasm isn't gushing right now. We'll be here when it does, and in the meantime we'll be here keeping the seats warm and the ship rowing forward.