View Single Post
Old 03-19-2011, 05:53 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Am I missing something here? Gilchrist hasn't said he is for the lack of enforcement by the Police Chief. He said he understands the dilemma.
Here are his quotes:

Quote:
The California Coalition for Immigration Reform is comprised of some of the most incurable racial and ideological supremacists who present a far more dangerous threat to our domestic tranquility and rule of law than most of the illegal aliens at issue here.
The illegal aliens involved in the 911 attacks on America would have been among the ones Jim is saying wouldn't be as big a threat as CCIR. I don't know how else to interpret that.

Many police chiefs and sheriffs use the money dodge, as does congress, the senate, and just about every open borders advocacy person/group to justify non enforcement, ie we can't afford to build the fence, we can't afford to deport 12 million people, etc
I'm sorry, but I see this more as an effort to compliment that mindset.

Since when is it the policy of immigration law enforcement proponents to justify the sanctuary policies of police chiefs? How did Barbara's comments on this matter seem extremist to Jim. If they were, am I not an extremist then?