View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 04:11 AM

Default Debatable:

Naturally there are pros and cons, proponents and opponents to gun control.

I have seen arguments here that are so specious and absent of any logic that they are laughable. But to each his own.

Putting armed guards in schools is no different than putting police on the streets. The British put Bobbie's on the street unarmed which is just absurd.

Among my guns there is NOT any auto or semi automatic rifle. I'm an old fashioned hunter that uses only classic and conventional long guns. That included muzzle loaders. However, I fully support my fellow arms owners who want to own the rapid fire, clip, semi autos. We cannot give an inch to gun control. Not even a fraction. England Australia and Canada gave in and rolled over much to the catastrophic astonishment of decent, law abiding gun owners.

Apart from my having total disdain for Democrats and liberals, I am now also thoroughly disgusted with many in Congress - House and Senate. Forget about the Looney tune Mayors !!!!!

As La Pierre points out guns are tools. They are inanimate. They don't do anything until someone makes them do it. So the gun controllers have mis-identified the culprit. It is the nutty lunatics not the GUNS !!!!!

Take away guns and they will use knifes. Take away knifes and they will use grenades. Take away grenades and they will use bombs. Take away bombs and they will use clubs. Timothy McVeigh used ANFO in Oklahoma. Fertilizer and diesel fuel. He did a much better job. Got lots more people. Take away guns and we will have them loading cars with explosives and suicide bombing like Iraq and Afghanistan. I'm surprised that there hasn't been more of that.

The anti gun controllers are dim wits. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. This present hue and cry is predominantly an excuse to further their agenda.

I totally agree that it is highly desirable for home owners to be heavily armed with automatic weapons particularly in view of the worst, most dangerous and untrustworthy Government in the Nations history. All the more in view of the super abundance of Communists and racists occupying s many positions. When Fidel Castro and Hugo Chavez put their stamp of approval on it you had better wake up and smell the coffee.

BTY it is the law in Switzerland that every able bodied man MUST have arms in his home.

Here in the USA I would advocate that all legitimate state Militias must be armed with automatic/semi automatic rifles.

Last edited by wetibbe; 12-24-2012 at 04:16 AM.